PROVINCIAL JUNIOR HOCKEY LEAGUE : HIGH TEMPO HOCKEY CAMPS
Provincial Junior Hockey League
- Junior hockey is a catch-all term used to describe various levels of ice hockey competition for players generally between 16 and 20 years of age.
- An inhabitant of a province of a country or empire
- (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order; "the general of the Jesuits receives monthly reports from the provincials"
- An inhabitant of the regions outside the capital city of a country, esp. when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded
- peasant: a country person
- (in Canada) Athletic contests held between teams representing the country's administrative divisions
- of or associated with a province; "provincial government"
- unite to form a league
- an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- An agreement to combine in this way
- an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- A collection of people, countries, or groups that combine for a particular purpose, typically mutual protection or cooperation
- A group of sports clubs that play each other over a period for a championship
This name has always amused me for some reason. I think it's because 'provincial' is often used in a derogatory sense, but here it is in big red letters, proud to be provincial! And I like their little art-deco-y PR.
The provincial ballot paper, showing some of the 22 parties hoping to govern the highly contested Western Cape province.
BTW, I didn't intentionally crop any parties when taking the photo.
junior a hockey challenge
world junior hockey gold medal game
blue hockey sticks
canada hockey net
warriors hockey sticks
hockey player who died
east coast select hockey