Investments home - Tax benefits of investment property - Paying off mortgage vs investing.
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- (invest) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
My Emery Home Kyna
KYNA, Your Investment Homes
This Greek name denotes family. Kyna is designed for renters to feel the comfort of a community of families.
The design is planned to receive guest by providing powder rooms in the living/ receiving area. It has a spacious kitchen right beside the dining area. Service area as well is provided to for clothes-drying to maintain the clean look of each unit. And moreover, each unit has its balcony. Perfect for early morning rise & watching the night sky.
Kyna offers the solution for the renter's need of a homy space they can proudly show-off.
A masterplan home yet just easy on your budget.
House Features of Kyna:
Unit Type: Townhomes
Floor Area: 48 sqm (per unit)
2 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath
balcony, service area, powder room
Image 0638 home studio
my home studio set up. This is about 20'x28' space that once my garage, my gym, my mechanic and bike shop, my wood working and metal shop and now turned into a full time studio. the rest of the skills learned from prior hobbies turned out to be useful in putting this thing up. I have about 6 AB monolights and a battery pack, 2 Profoto D4 heads and a ringflash, a 500watt and 1000watt continuous lights (can't remember the brand).
a good company to invest in
dental investment casting
alternative investment industry
foreign investment enterprises
trade and investment promotion
pacific capital investments
bragg investment company
good investment 2011