State Investment Funds : Best Stock Investment 2011.
State Investment Funds
- (Investment fund) A collective investment scheme is a way of investing money with others to participate in a wider range of investments than feasible for most individual investors, and to share the costs and benefits of doing so.
- investment: money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- (Investment fund) A term generally interchangeable with "mutual fund."
- Of, provided by, or concerned with the civil government of a country
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name"
- submit: put before; "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
- Used or done on ceremonial occasions; involving the ceremony associated with a head of state
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south"
Phil Hope, Minister of State, Department for Health, talks at the launch of the Social Enterprise Investment Fund, managed by Futurebuilders.
Delaware State Police
A Delaware State Police motorcycle patrols the beach area of Delaware.
cost benefit analysis of investment
energy investment credit
investing in foreign exchange
gross margin return on investment formula
the safe investment
best long term investments
q investments llc
islamic investment bank