EUROPEAN FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT. SAFE IS INVESTING. INVEST IN ON THE STOCK.
European Foreign Direct Investment
- (Direct investments) Investments in which the investor holds legal title to a property
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) refers to long term participation by country A into country B. It usually involves participation in management, joint-venture, transfer of technology and expertise.
- The purchase of a controlling interest in a company or at least enough interest to have enough influence to direct the course of the company.
- A person who is committed to the European Union
- A national of a state belonging to the European Union
- a native or inhabitant of Europe
- (europe) the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use `Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- A native or inhabitant of Europe
- of or relating to or characteristic of Europe or the people of Europe; "European Community"
- Of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own
- Of or belonging to another district or area
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
- Dealing with or relating to other countries
- alien: not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
European Starling Sturnus vulgaris
European Starling Sturnus vulgaris female summer _E2D0917
European Eagle Owl
European Eagle Owl, taken at Cotswold Falconry Centre
global investment funds
stocks to invest 2011
foreign investment singapore
basics of stock investing
home equity line of credit for investment property
best safe investment
how much do you need to invest in stocks