GOLD ENGRAVABLE PENDANTS - RISE OF NATIONS GOLD EDITIONS.
Gold Engravable Pendants
- (Noun) A term used to describe a variety of small items that can be engraved, such as jewelry and gift items. Also, any substance which can be engraved.
- A piece of jewelry that hangs from a chain worn around the neck
- (pendant) an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- A light designed to hang from the ceiling
- (pendant) pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- A necklace with such a piece of jewelry
- (pendant) chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
green stone pendant
Pendant, about 2.5" long. I like to use "found objects". In this case, colored porcelain shards from a potter friend, river rock, tile grout. This is one of my favorites. This particular one is not available, but I make similar ones with the little green rocks and porcelain. 120.00
Pendants and earrings for Malvern Autumn Show ... and the website next week!
white gold cross diamonds
australian gold my passion
yellow gold pearl necklace
rise of nations gold product key
gold net watch band
where to look for gold nets
triple gold etf