VINTAGE TRANSFORMER TOYS : JOHN DEERE TOYS NZ.
Vintage Transformer Toys
- an electrical device by which alternating current of one voltage is changed to another voltage
- Transformer is the second studio album by American rock musician Lou Reed, released in December 1972.
- A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another through inductively coupled conductors—the transformer's coils.
- An apparatus for reducing or increasing the voltage of an alternating current
- A person or thing that transforms something
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
He may not be complete (he's missing the crappy silver gun), but he's still in pretty good shape for being 25 years old
Boys and Their Toys
Q: Why does a grown man keep a vintage Transformer toy?
A: Because it's Optimus Prime!
developmental toys for 3 year olds
weird science toys
hot new toys 2011
buy little people toys online
best toys 90s
outdoor play toys kids
make designer toys
egyptian toys for kids
2010 mighty morphin power rangers toys
as seen on tv toys for kids