CAMERA STORES SINGAPORE. STORES SINGAPORE
CAMERA STORES SINGAPORE. DIGITAL GAME CAMERA.
Camera Stores Singapore
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of the island of Singapore (linked by a causeway to the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula) and about 54 smaller islands; pop. 4,353,000; capital, Singapore City; official languages, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, and English
- a country in southeastern Asia on the island of Singapore; achieved independence from Malaysia in 1965
- an island to the south of the Malay Peninsula
- the capital of Singapore; one of the world's biggest ports
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Maxwell Hawker's Center
Voigtlander Bessa R3A
Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F1.4
I believe I shot this half drunk after a night out of drinking round about Club Street. Shot wide open at F1.4 in my drunken state.
Ironic part was that I actually send this picture up for a competition & I actually got into the Top 40 finalist! This picture was on display at the National Geographic Store, Singapore, along with the other 40 finalist.
I am still amazed that I actually managed to hold the camera straight in my drunken state!
Day 5 in Singapore
Panasonic Lumix GF1 in Tahkayashima (Currys in England).
You have to try this camera to believe it. Fantastic response time even in raw, it's revolutionary (maybe great leap forward is a better description), all small shops' unit are sold out, only big store here with no discount available have stoke. S$1299.00 with zoom, and S$1499.00 with the pancake lens. All prices including 7% GST.
hidden camera home videos
dmc ft1 lumix digital camera
camera bags and cases
hd film camera
alpine backup camera
samsung nx10 camera price
jvc video camera
slr camera comparisons
nikon d90 camera lens
fuji camera manuals
26.10.2011. u 10:50 •