GOLDEN HALF 35MM CAMERA. GOLDEN HALF
Golden half 35mm camera. Free logitech web camera software download.
Golden Half 35mm Camera
- gold: made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- Made or consisting of gold
- aureate: having the deep slightly brownish color of gold; "long aureate (or golden) hair"; "a gold carpet"
- marked by peace and prosperity; "a golden era"; "the halcyon days of the clipper trade"
- Colored or shining like gold
- Rare and precious, in particular
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- To the extent of half
- one-half: one of two equal parts of a divisible whole; "half a loaf"; "half an hour"; "a century and one half"
- half(a): consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity; "a half chicken"; "lasted a half hour"
- partially or to the extent of a half; "he was half hidden by the bushes"
- To a certain extent; partly
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
Superheadz Golden Half Black Mountain 35mm Film Camera
Now in "Black Mountain" colorway with small tree pattern all-over. Not only is the Golden Half the smallest 35mm camera in the world, it also takes half-frame pictures. By "half-frame" I mean that one standard picture frame is divided into two, therefore you get two separate shots per exposure. Not only does that mean you get double the number of exposures (especially great when considering developing costs), you also get to play with diptychs: finding connections between the pictures, planned or unplanned. In addition, the image quality is just right, a sober tone with slight out of focus on the edges (a very elegant shot). Recommended.
- smallest 35mm camera in the world
- takes half-frame pictures, diptychs
- hotshoe input allows you to attach any flash
- rubber grip
The Golden Half
I purchased this at Urban Outfitters only because it was on sale for $30. I didn't really need it, and it doesn't produce an interesting effect, but i knew i would regret it if i didn't add it to my collection.
Teeny tiny 'Golden Half' 35mm camera
A half frame 35mm camera. Um, it doesn't actually look that wee in the picture but it's a lot smaller and light then most other 35mm (and you can get 64 photos on a roll!)
It's so cute!
golden half 35mm camera
"Zebra" colorway with horizontal color striping on the front. Not only is the Golden Half the smallest 35mm camera in the world, it also takes half-frame pictures. By "half-frame" I mean that one standard picture frame is divided into two, therefore you get two separate shots per exposure. Not only does that mean you get double the number of exposures (especially great when considering developing costs), you also get to play with diptychs: finding connections between the pictures, planned or unplanned. In addition, the image quality is just right, a sober tone with slight out of focus on the edges.
camera shops brighton
best cheap camera for photography
pentax waterproof camera w60
dome camera specification
build wood pinhole camera
red one camera cost
deals on camera lenses
linksys network camera
panasonic camera sales
26.10.2011. u 10:48 •