CAMERA SHOPS IN NYC : IP CAMERA LIVE VIEW
Camera Shops In Nyc
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- New York is the most populous city in the United States, and the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
- New York City
- .nyc is a proposed city-level top-level domain for New York City.
- Pennsylvania Station — commonly known as Penn Station — is the major intercity train station and a major commuter rail hub in New York City. It is one of the busiest rail stations in the world, and a hub for inboard and outboard railroad traffic in New York City.
Sony TCM150 Standard Cassette Voice Recorder
Record important notes from class lectures or business meetings with the TCM-150 standard cassette voice recorder. This handy device offers 1-button recording and up to 25 hours of battery life. Other features include LED battery level indicator, Clear Voice recording system, cue and review function, a pause switch and a stop/pause release function. The built-in microphone, automatic shut-off (at tape end), Sony-Matic automatic recording level control and the L/R monaural earphone jack further enhance your recording experience.
Sony's TCM-150 cassette recorder offers one button recording for quick play/record operations. The required two AA batteries will run for up to twenty-five hours. With the LED battery level indicator you can be watchful of remaining battery time. Other features include: clear voice recording system, cue and review, pause switch, stop/pause release function, built-in microphone and automatic shut-off. The Sony-Matic automatic recording level control will help you with recording, while the L/R monaural earphone jack will further enhance your recording experience.
What's in the Box
Cassette player, user's manual and one year warranty.
Mom, This one's for you!!!
Sorry for the poor quality of this shot. I was outside looking in and spotted this gem! Quite spur of the moment, and I had to leave.
My Mom Was A Teacher
Michael's Craft Department Store had this wonderful special for teachers. I know first hand how much spirit and dedication goes into that fabulous profession.
I nover talked that way to my wonderful Mother, of course. In thirty years of teaching first grade, she never had even one child who didn't learn to read. In fact, when they found a child from another teacher who had slipped by without the needed skill set, the Principal would ask her to coach them. She did on her lunch hour. She told me that it was wonderful to see big kids get a real thrill out of FINALLY reading aloud from "Dick And Jane." Are any of you old enough to remember that fine book?
Her secret? Phonics. Even after the NYC Board of Ed outlawed the method, she used it faithfully, because it works!!!
So... When Mom got older, and needed help, I drove down to NY from Boston every month and finally every week or two to help with grocery shopping.
In the supermarket, every single time, someone stopped us and asked if she was who they thought. Then they said "You saved my life... Or my son's or niece's life." Words to that effect. It was profoundly moving...
This one's for you Mom!!!
Exposures from a roll of 120 shot on a Voigtlander Bessa 1 (ca. 1930's-1950's) given to me by my friend Chris. I shot the images during a walk south through Sunset Park into Bay Ridge as a photographic tribute to his grandfather, who passed away, and to whom the camera originally belonged. Note the beautiful dust, fibers, and nicks in the lens.
best 35mm camera for beginners
nikon slr camera lens
cheap lumix camera
canon camera service center dubai
canon digital camera compare
mikomi web camera driver download free
logicool web camera driver download
best camera strap review
best price dslr camera