Nikon d40 camera sale : Red camera rental san francisco : First film camera
Nikon D40 Camera Sale
- The D40 is a Nikon F-mount entry-level digital SLR, announced November 16, 2006. Compared to its predecessor, the D50, the D40 has several features removed, a few added, and a lower price: US$499.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The activity or business of selling products
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- A quantity or amount sold
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
SOLD: Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG $250 shipped Nikon mount
Selling this Sigma prime in Like New condition. I have had it since last summer, but it has a warranty and is in pristine condition, because I only have used it in 5-8 photoshoots.
PM me if interested. This is for Nikon mount but will not AF with Nikon D40/D60/D3000/D5000. SHIPPING ONLY FREE WITHIN THE U.S.
AlienBees ABR800 camera left and from behind the lens at 1/8 power thru MU30
AlienBees AB400 camera right and from behind me at 1/4 power thru beauty dish
Lens used to take the photo: Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF
Plastic medium format camera
Introducing the Holga 120N medium format film camera.
I went to the local photolab the other day to pick up my film.. and they had a bunch of these interesting looking cameras.
Their sales pitch was that it was an amazing camera, "you don't know what you're gonna get when you take the picture, it's a surprise everytime!!"..
For $95 you can get the camera, the lens, and a roll of 120 film. Oh, and the lens is a 60mm f8...
what the heezy??
Oh well it looked pretty interesting. :)
high definition video camera professional
tenba camera bags
canon camera cheap
install back up camera
camera tripod diagram
funniest hidden camera clips
new york camera stores b