HOTEL CITY LAUSANNE - HOTEL CITY
HOTEL CITY LAUSANNE - CONFERENCE ROOMS IN HOTELS - ALEXANDER HAMILTON INN
Hotel City Lausanne
- A town in southwestern Switzerland, on the north shore of Lake Geneva; pop. 123,000
- a city in western Switzerland; cultural and commercial center
- Lausanne is a city in Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland, and is the capital of the canton of Vaud. The seat of the district of Lausanne, the city is situated on the shores of Lake Leman (Lac Leman).
- Israel-Arab Conference convened in the summer of 1939 by the UN Palestine Conciliation Commission.
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- An incorporated municipal center
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
- A large town
Ouchy - Lausanne
Ouchy is a commune, port, and popular lakeside resort near the city of Lausanne in Switzerland, located at the south of the city, at the edge of the Lake Leman (Lake Geneva).
Very popular with tourists for the views of nearby France (Evian-les-Bains, Thonon), Ouchy is also a favourite area for rollerskating (Lausanne is considered a capital) and for skateboarding.
Once a fishing Village, Ouchy was incorporated into the City of Lausanne in the mid-19th century to serve as a port on Lake Leman. The incredible views of the lake and the Alps, and the cooler air in summer have make Ouchy a popular place especially in the summer months. There is a major cluster of hotels and restaurants around the port.
(source : Wikipedia)
Lausanne Cathédrale Notre-Dame
The Lausanne Cathedrale Notre-Dame towers over the hillside city and Lake Geneva. Theoretically there is still a night watch that calls out "all is well" on the hour every night, but we aren't sure if we heard him or not. Our concierge at the Hotel Crystal said sometimes the night watch doesn't happen if it's cold.
Due to a funeral in the cathedral we weren't able to go inside and be tourists.
moroccan house hotel marrakech
ambassador transit hotel terminal 1
hotels at vienna airport
harvest inn regina
hotel marconi milano
the benson hotel a coast hotel
park hotel delta ascona