Camera Stores Vancouver. Best Slr Camera Bag. Malaysia Camera Online Shop.
Camera Stores Vancouver
- a port city in southwestern British Columbia on an arm of the Pacific Ocean opposite Vancouver Island; Canada's chief Pacific port and third largest city
- a town in southwestern Washington on the Columbia River across from Portland, Oregon
- George (1757–98), English navigator. He led an exploration of the coasts of Australia, New Zealand, and Hawaii (1791–92) and later charted much of the west coast of North America between southern Alaska and California. Vancouver Island and the city of Vancouver, Canada, are named after him
- English navigator remembered for his exploration of the Pacific coast of North America (1757-1798)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Morning in Vancouver
Taken just outside Granville Island in Vancouver with a ASA 200 Likon Film (Dollar Store Film) and a Vivitar UltraWide and Slim Plastic Camera (Dollar Store in Montreal). I got film and camera late last year from my brother back in Montreal.
It's really amazing how grainy this film is. I guess with 1$ film and 2$ processing at Costco, all you get is grain.
The camera is surprisingly wide and light. Vignetting renders the pictures quite interesting. All my best pictures so far with this camera and film are in really bright areas, with a blue sky. I will have to keep this in mind...
In downtown Vancouver.
I kind of wanted to take some photos inside too, but I didn't think they'd like me having a camera out in the store, so I chickened out and didn't try it.
Interesting place, with lots and lots of hardware out on the floor to play with if you want. Nice stuff too. Too bad it's too expensive for me to afford anything beyond my ipod classic.
digital camera battery recharger
toshiba network camera login
usb video camera cable
samsung slr camera
best digital camera under 200 reviews
samsung video camera manual
wide angle network camera
camera lenses filters
speed camera technology