Chinese playground equipment : Drilling equipment uk : Civil construction equipment
Chinese Playground Equipment
- A playground or play area is a place with a specific design for children be able to play there. It may be indoors but is typically outdoors (where it may be called a tot lot in some regions. )
- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; "Chinese food"
In Dongdan park there's a "playground" filled with adult-sized equipment for people to keep fit.
I met an old couple using this back exerciser and they insisted I give it a try. I was surprised how much effort it took to lift the bar.
On the other end of the park, they were giving free hearing tests and other kinds of checkups, I suppose as a service of the two hospitals that overlook the park, Beijing Hospital and Tongren Hospital.
Wheelchair accessible play structure
A new playground in Moe also has a lot of equipment that is wheelchair accessible, a great innovation.
We were in Australia for the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) holiday for late January and February, 2010.
used youth football equipment for sale
list of kitchen equipment
equipment leasing leads
jones catering equipment
buy studio equipment online
niagara equipment rentals
fitness equipments bangalore