Stereo equipment - Cheap salon equipment - Association equipment leasing
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- reproducer in which two microphones feed two or more loudspeakers to give a three-dimensional effect to the sound
- Sound that is directed through two or more speakers so that it seems to surround the listener and to come from more than one source; stereophonic sound
- stereophonic: designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- A sound system, typically including a CD, tape, or record player, that has two or more speakers and produces stereo sound
- two photographs taken from slightly different angles that appear three-dimensional when viewed together
Belkin PureAV AV20602-06 6-Foot Mini-Stereo Extension Cable
Belkin PureAV Blue Series Mini-Stereo Extension Cable AV20602-06 Cables
PureAV Blue Series Mini-Stereo Extension Cables from Belkin allow connection of portable audio equipment with mini-stereo jacks, such as CD players, digital audio players, sound cards, headphones, and portable multimedia speakers. Simply plug in one end of this 6-foot cable to your mini-stereo audio cable and the other end to your audio component to allow longer distances between your components. The superior design ensures maximum signal transfer and reduces interference for a natural, more accurate sound.
Project 365 #166: 150611 The Tower Of Power
Dave and Carol were kind enough to give me a change of scenery tonight and collected me for a dinner date at their house.
It was a lovely evening, and it was of course always nice to see Socks the cat again. As usual I got some Socks photos, but I think Dave really wanted to feature this.
It's his hi-fi stand, of which he's very proud indeed. It has, as you can see, lots of shelves and stands at about the height of my chin.
It's a terrible photo (low light, compact, no flash) but I hope it conveys the sense of scale and makes Dave pleased. ;)
Playing the record in the previous photo.
Panasonic Technics SL-3300 Direct Drive automatic turntable. This is connected to a Radio Shack mixer and RCA stereo receiver. Also form the mixer I sometime patch it to my MacBook Pro to make digital recordings from vinyl discs using Audio Hijack Pro.
Optimizing acoustical earcup design, volume management technology, and personal hearing protection, the Howard Leight Sync stereo earmuff delivers the proper levels of hearing protection in hazardous noise environments with high-fidelity stereo sound from users' MP3 players, smart phones and other personal listening devices. It features a stylish, DJ-inspired earcup design, sound quality equal to many professional and high-end personal stereo headphones, and technology to manage output volume from portable audio devices at safer levels. The Sync includes a 3.5-millimeter input cable that plugs into most MP3 players, mobile phones, and other personal audio devices.
At a Glance:
Hearing protection and high-fidelity sound
Use with MP3 players, smart phones, and other personal listening devices
NRR of 25 for protection from low to medium hazardous noise levels
Manages output volume from portable audio devices to safer levels
Includes one 3.5-millimeter input cable
Protects ears from the negative effects of most low to medium hazardous noise levels.
Comfortable Protection from Hazardous Noise
The Howard Leight Sync Stereo Earmuff blocks noise in industrial or other environments with low to medium hazardous noise levels. Sync's Volume Management technology ensures that sound levels reaching the ears are at safer levels.
A standard 3.5-millimeter headphone jack allows Sync to be used with PCs and
portable audio devices.
With an NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 25, the Sync provides consistent hearing protection, which means you'll enjoy a safe amount of attenuation even when you're surrounded by potentially harmful levels of noise.
Quality Sound for Great Entertainment
The Sync has an innovative design that provides both reliable hearing protection and true listening enjoyment. Typical stereo earmuffs deliver a moderate level of hearing protection, but often sacrifice sound quality. In contrast, the Sync gives you balanced sound across frequencies, so you won't need to crank up the volume to fully experience your favorite music. A technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds for full, rich sound quality.
Plug in and Go for Easy Operation
The Sync is free of volume knobs, power switches, and batteries. Volume and power are controlled via your personal audio device, so all you have to do is plug in your device and listen.
Cool, Modern Style with Comfort Features
The Sync has a stylish, DJ-inspired design with a padded, diamond-pattern headband and reinforced fork slides with handholds for a comfortable, stays-in-place fit. The headband is also easy to clean.
What's in the Box
Sync Stereo Earmuff and 3.5-millimeter input cable.
choo choo lawn equipment
access mobility equipment
heavy equipment safety training
football equipment helmet
mexican food equipment
commercial restaurant equipment canada
circuit breaker test equipment