BOREHOLE PUMPS INSTALLATION. DIESEL HAND PUMP
Borehole Pumps Installation
- The action or process of installing someone or something, or of being installed
- A thing installed, in particular
- initiation: a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- A large piece of equipment installed for use
- the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- facility: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- (Boreholes) Long shaft drilled into the earth for the construction of water wells.
- The hole in the earth made by the drill; the uncased drill hole from the surface to the bottom of the well.
- A deep, narrow hole made in the ground, esp. to locate water or oil
- A borehole is the generalised term for any narrow shaft drilled in the ground, either vertically or horizontally.
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- (pump) operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- A light shoe, in particular
- (pump) a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- (pump) heart: the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
Sudan - June 2009, Pump Installation Gulu Village
Finishing up installing the pump.
irrigation pump repair riverside
hydraulic pump vickers
xbox pump it up
good pump up songs 2011
pump up the jam zippy
water hand pump
luft air pump
swimming pool pump sizing
ameda breast pump instructions
stiletto pump shoes