INVESTMENT FUND STRUCTURES. FUND STRUCTURES
Investment fund structures. Safe investment plan. Zacks investment research reviews
Investment Fund Structures
- (investment funds) investment: money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- A term generally interchangeable with "mutual fund."
- Collective investment undertaking with no legal personality
- (structural) relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure; "structural unemployment in a technological society"
- (structure) a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- (structural) geomorphologic: pertaining to geological structure; "geomorphological features of the Black Hills"; "morphological features of granite"; "structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"
- Construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to
One with a topic,
Must adopt structure.
With an effectiveness,
That seduces unexpectedly.
A captivation wished...
Never comes to satisfy.
Or acknowledges before it leaves.
And those with desires,
To get their points across...
Will someday realize it is structure,
That intensifies and pleases all of their needs.
Lawrence S. Pertillar
Structure is important, Structure is right,
Having a good structure, Helps us to fight.
Injustice, inconsistencies, Disorganization and waste,
When we have no structure, These things we do taste.
Good people are humans,
With hearts and souls,
Such people work as a team,
And work as one to reach their goals.
investments for small investors
hollywood movie investing
investing corporate bonds
socially responsible investing etf
obama investment plan
invest in natural gas
health information technology investment
investment club bylaws
best investing newsletters
should i continue to invest in mutual funds