BENEFITS LAWYERS

nedjelja, 06.11.2011.

TRUST FUND LAWYER. FUND LAWYER


TRUST FUND LAWYER. RESPONSIBILITIES OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY. WILL ATTORNEYS



Trust Fund Lawyer





trust fund lawyer






    trust fund
  • In common law legal systems, a trust is a relationship whereby property (including real, tangible and intangible) is managed by one person (or persons, or organizations) for the benefit of another.

  • Property held by a trustee in a trust established by a grantor for a beneficiary; Loosely, a substantial inheritance of money

  • A fund consisting of assets belonging to a trust, held by the trustees for the beneficiaries

  • a fund held in trust





    lawyer
  • A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.

  • a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice

  • A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor

  • The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.











Charles Evans Cemetery HDR




Charles Evans Cemetery HDR





The most prominent architectural feature of the Charles Evans Cemetery is the sandstone Entrance Way which adorns the main access along Centre Avenue. Completed in 1852, this impressive structure reflects the Gothic Revival style which was popular at that time. Located immediately north of the main entrance gate, the Tudor-style office building was constructed in 1927. It provides space for administrative staff, the secure storage of records and an appropriate setting to discuss the services offered by the Cemetery.

A Crematorium, Chapel and Columbarium are all housed in a handsome Italianate-style structure situated in the eastern portion of the Charles Evans Cemetery, in the vicinity of Perry Street. Added in 1939, this building features a stately bell tower, a majestic bronze entrance door and artistically designed windows. The impressive Chapel is available for quiet meditation or for services during inclement weather when graveside attendance is impractical. To the side of the Chapel is the Columbarium, where memorial urns find an everlasting resting place, safe from the elements. Imperishable bronze niches of various sizes are available for individual or family use. The original cremation chambers were replaced in 1994, utilizing the latest technological advancements. The Chapel Garden Mausoleum was added in 1981. These two free-standing structures provide granite-faced crypts and niches for above-ground interment. We have also added new niche walls on the north side of the Crematorium, Chapel and Columbarium building.

The Cemetery was founded in 1846 by Charles Evans, a prominent local lawyer and philanthropist who desired to establish a nonsectarian cemetery where the friends and relatives of those departed might linger and meditate. Employing unusual vision, Charles Evans selected and purchased 25 acres of land on a prominent hilltop situated, at that time, a mile outside the City limits. It was to be for all people of Reading, a dignified place of interment where natural beauty would be preserved and enhanced with the years. He provided money for a Trust Fund to be used solely for the purpose of making the Cemetery even more beautiful with the passing years - to provide perpetual maintenance of its buildings, trees, shrubbery and spacious lawns.

Shot with a 9-18mm m Zuiko lens.











Hutcheson's Hall




Hutcheson's Hall





According to the interweb,

"George and Thomas Hutcheson, two Glasgow lawyers, left funds in trust to build a school for poor boys and a hospice for old men which was given the name Hutcheson's Hospital.

Originally located at the Trongate in Glasgow, a new building was built on Ingram Street in 1805 by David Hamilton and incorporates statues of the brothers taken from the original building, which were carved by James Colquhoun in 1649. The first floor hall was the work of John Baird in 1876.

Hutcheson's Hall is maintained by the National Trust for Scotland."









trust fund lawyer







See also:

free power of attorney document

massachusetts law firm

pro bono lawyers nj

state tax attorneys

the carter law firm

attorney in oregon

nys office of the attorney general



- 14:41 - Komentari (0) - Isprintaj - #

<< Arhiva >>

Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se