Notes On A Guitar Fret - Good Classical Guitar
Notes On A Guitar Fret
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- (note) a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
- A brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory
- A short informal letter or written message
- A short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation
- (note) a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- (note) make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- (O. N. A.) O.N.A. is Polish rock/Heavy Metal band, formed in 1994.
- A device of narrow diagonal bands interlaced through a diamond
- A repeating ornamental design of interlaced vertical and horizontal lines, such as the Greek key pattern
- be agitated or irritated; "don't fret over these small details"
- fuss: worry unnecessarily or excessively; "don't fuss too much over the grandchildren--they are quite big now"
- agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
DNA test 002
Test using an electric guitar to create generative art. There are six colors, one for each string, and the position of the bands represent the fret each note was played on. Since pitch detection is out of my range, I have to use a less accurate method. Thus, the results are more 'muddled' but at the same time more interesting visually.
325/365 - 6/21/2009
My first official guitar lesson. Worked on learning CAGED chords and the pentatonic (not platonic, well I guess if you had to classify my relationship with it, it might be) scale. It hurts my fingers but I'm really getting a kick out of playing and practicing with my baby (Martin and Robert)
international musical instruments
sad classical guitar
guild classical guitars
high notes on trumpet
clarinet and piano duet
free hindi instrumental music