WIRELESS LAPEL MIC SYSTEM : WIRELESS LAPEL
WIRELESS LAPEL MIC SYSTEM : WIRELESS BROADBAND ACCESS
Wireless Lapel Mic System
- A lavalier microphone or lavalier (or lav or lapel mic) is a small electret or dynamic microphone used for television, theatre, and public speaking applications, in order to allow hands-free operation.
- A clip-on hands-free mic. Commonly used in video production. A possible mic option for office recording set ups.
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
(299/365) August 19, 2010: Prepping two more audio recording kits
Yesterday the equipment needed to create two more audio recording kits at Lafayette arrived. And, today I assembled the kits by punching out the foam core of the case to make room for all of the equipment. These kits, along with two others just like them, will be made available through the circulation desk at Skillman Library where they will be used to record interviews, by students for reciting poetry for self evaluation, or for creating podcasts. The kits consist of a Samson H2 Handy Recorder, a 4GB Kingston class 4 SD card, a tabletop 3-foot base, a power adapter, two rechargeable AA batteries, an Acoustica lapel mic, a mic stand, and a USB cable. The equipment resides safely inside a Vanguard case.
"I love it when a plan comes together." Cue the A-Team theme music.
the mrbrown show: Podcast Studio v5
We outgrew our Behringer Eurorack UB802 Mixer, and the iMac G5 iSight (upgraded with 1.5gb ram) is waaaaay faster than the Powerbook G4 when we use it with Garageband 3.
From left: Audio Technica AT-897 Shotgun condenser microphone, Yamaha MG12/4 Mixer, M-Audio Mobilepre USB (USB Bus-Powered Preamp and Audio Interface), Sennheiser HD 280 Pro studio monitor headphones, Apple iMac G5 iSight, M-Audio Nova studio condenser microphone with Stedman Proscreen 101 pop filter and Samson stand, and Shure SM-58 dynamic microphone.
Not in pic, the iPod 40Gb Clickwheel with Griffin iTalk and lapel mic.
wireless switch on laptop not working
computer wireless internet connection
wireless printer copier fax
usb wireless network
connecting wireless router to router
trendnet tew 638apb 300mbps wireless n access point
rock band wireless guitar for playstation 3
wireless usb network hub
wireless pci ethernet card
ps3 wireless adaptor
11.11.2011. u 20:19 •