Wireless usb remote laser presentation pointer pen : Wireless adapter driver download : Driver for atheros ar5001 wireless network adapter
Wireless Usb Remote Laser Presentation Pointer Pen
- Wireless USB is a short-range, high-bandwidth wireless radio communication protocol created by the Wireless USB Promoter Group.
- the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- The proffering or giving of something to someone, esp. as part of a formal ceremony
- The manner or style in which something is given, offered, or displayed
- A formal introduction of someone, esp. at court
- the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- the act of presenting a proposal
- A rod used for pointing to features on a map or chart
- an indicator as on a dial
- A long thin piece of metal on a scale or dial that moves to indicate a figure or position
- cursor: (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
- A hint as to what might happen in the future
- arrow: a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- A device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules. Lasers are used in drilling and cutting, alignment and guidance, and in surgery; the optical properties are exploited in holography, reading bar codes, and in recording and playing compact discs
- LASER (Linea Aerea de Servicio Ejecutivo Regional) is an airline based in Caracas, Venezuela. It operates scheduled and passenger charter services within Venezuela. Its main base is Simon Bolivar International Airport, Caracas.
- an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light
- Laser is the primary debit card system used in Ireland, launched in 1996 and currently having around 3 million cardholders. Four Irish financial institutions are partners in the Laser Card system: Allied Irish Banks, Bank of Ireland, EBS Building Society, and National Irish Bank.
- a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- an enclosure for confining livestock
- Write or compose
- write: produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
gave a white-paper presentation this week for software interplay between revit and 3ds max to present my own work, pro's, con's, capabililties of each, etc... superfun
Ok, if I adjust things so I get through each point I want to cover in about 6 seconds, I can get this to under 45 mins, yup?
wireless computer technology
wireless cable router
wireless g pci adapter card
n 1 wireless
extending wireless network range
wireless outdoor temperature sensor
wireless laptop network adapter
wireless doorbell hack