ECHINACEA CONE FLOWER - CONE FLOWER
ECHINACEA CONE FLOWER - HOW TO PLANT MOON FLOWERS.
Echinacea Cone Flower
- A North American coneflower. It is used in herbal medicine, largely for its antibiotic and wound-healing properties
- The Echinacea are a superorder of sea urchins. They are distinguished by the presence of a rigid test, with ten buccal plates around the mouth, and solid spines. Unlike some other sea urchins, they also possess gills. The group is a large one, with species found worldwide.
- small genus of North American coarse perennial herbs
- Echinacea is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae. The nine species it contains are commonly called purple coneflowers. They are endemic to eastern and central North America, where they are found growing in moist to dry prairies and open wooded areas.
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- A solid or hollow object that tapers from a circular or roughly circular base to a point
- A plastic cone-shaped object that is used to separate off or close sections of a road
- A surface or solid figure generated by the straight lines that pass from a circle or other closed curve to a single point (the vertex) not in the same plane as the curve. A cone with the vertex perpendicularly over the center of a circular base is aright circular cone
- a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
110 Seeds, Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) Seeds by Seed Needs
Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea) - Echinacea, (pronounced Ek-i-nay-see-a), commonly known as purple coneflower, is a herbaceous perennial plant with four species and six varieties all indigenous to North America, of which three, E. pallida var pallida, E .pallida var angustifolia, and E. purpurea, are grown commercially. Used in perennial borders for over 200 years, the species E. purpurea in particular is widely known. Today, a move back to more natural tonics and medicines and our eclectic approach to health are contributing to a resurfacing of traditional uses of medical herbs such as echinacea. Some European countries, in particular Germany, are very familiar with purple coneflower and have many value added purple coneflower products in the marketplace.
Corn Flower - Echinacea.
"Echinacea angustifolia was widely used by the North American Plains Indians for its general medicinal qualities. Echinacea was one of the basic antimicrobial herbs of eclectic medicine from the mid 19th century through the early 20th century, and its use was documented for snakebite, anthrax, and for relief of pain. In the 1930s echinacea became popular in both Europe and America as a herbal medicine". -- Wikipedia. ---
HDR from a single raw
Cone flowers or type of Echinacea.
I captured these pics with my newly acquired old manual Nikon 200 mm f4 macro lens. With this lens DOF is the same ( I think?)as the 105 mm but the longer focal length concentrates the back ground. The camera is also a lot further from the subject. Very helpful in public gardens.
Both were shot in RAW and processed in Adobe RAW converter then a touch of curves and extra sharpening in PS.
Thanks for looking.
echinacea cone flower
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
floral upholstery fabric
flowers over internet
auto flowering plants
flowers to vietnam
clear plastic flower pots
calendula flower tattoos
common spring flowers
flower pen pot