Old fashioned oatmeal cookies - How to cook whole turkey - Currys cookers.
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- A popular old-fashioned drop cookie made with oatmeal, along with raisins commonly added to the cookie dough for extra sweetness.
- (oatmeal cookie) cookies containing rolled oats
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- (of a person or their views) Favoring traditional and usually restrictive styles, ideas, or customs
- a cocktail made of whiskey and bitters and sugar with fruit slices
- In or according to styles or types no longer current or common; not modern
- antique: out of fashion; "a suit of rather antique appearance"; "demode (or outmoded) attire"; "outmoded ideas"
- (old-fashionedness) the property of being no longer fashionable
chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies
1.5c old fashioned oats
1/6c (2-1/2T whole wheat flour)
1/2t baking soda
1/2t baking powder
1/4t coarse salt
Beat on medium, approx 5 mins:
1/2c granulated sugar
1/2c packed lt brown sugar
1/2c (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1/4c natural peanut butter
1 lg egg
Mix in dry ingredients.
1c whole salted peanuts
1c semi sweet choco chips
Bake at 350 for 13-15mins. (lined with parchment paper?)
Giant Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
This recipe is from Vegan Family Favorites and it is AMAZING. These are the best oatmeal cookies ever. They are my holy grail of oatmeal cookiedom. Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle with lots of cinnamon flavor. Yum. I made them a lot less giant than the recipe called for, thoough.
dane cook montreal
how to cook swordfish steaks
crock pots and slow cookers
how to cook bake chicken
cream cheese cut out cookie recipe
how to clear cookies on computer
cookie monster sesame