DIET OATMEAL COOKIES - 2 QT SLOW COOKER
Diet Oatmeal Cookies
- (oatmeal cookie) cookies containing rolled oats
- A popular old-fashioned drop cookie made with oatmeal, along with raisins commonly added to the cookie dough for extra sweetness.
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons; "He has high blood pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- a prescribed selection of foods
- Restrict oneself to small amounts or special kinds of food in order to lose weight
- a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
and perhaps a few more on the side...These are my very own chocolate chip specials: a take on Tollhouse with raisons and oatmeal added. Mmmm...can't stop eating them. Special thanks
to Steve Brisson with his photo of a similar theme which inspired all this delicious activity.
342/365: Healthy Diet
NOT. I do not maintain a healthy diet. I've been waking up around 1-2pm everyday and having dinner as my first meal of the day. Terrible. I shall fix this. Spring semester starts tomorrow. Not looking forward to it
dane cook atheist video
jam drop cookies recipe
mount cook alpine lodge
italian lemon cookies
irene de cook
dane cook vicious circle b and e
handbag cookie jars