HOTEL RESERVATIONS IN ITALY. HOTEL RESERVATIONS
HOTEL RESERVATIONS IN ITALY. ROMANTIK HOTEL DER KLEINE PRINZ
Hotel Reservations In Italy
- mental reservation: an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
- The action of reserving something
- (reservation) a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- An arrangement whereby something, esp. a seat or room, is booked or reserved for a particular person
- An area of land set aside for occupation by North American Indians or Australian Aborigines
- (reservation) a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"
- Gabriel Ferrari - F - Sampdoria
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
By nightfall we were in Cannes, and then passed by Monaco. Cannes and Monaco are like tunnel after tunnel boring a straight line through the edge of the Alps.
Once in Italy, we lived the scariest part of the trip. We were nearly out of gas and the road from the highway to the hotel, in a very remote location whose name we have a hard time remembering, winds up and down the mountains of the Piemonte region. Average fuel consumption in that kind of road is not quite as low as it is when you're doing 100 km/h on a highway, so the bets were off as to whether we would make it to the hotel before we ran dry!
Dad said he didn't know the hotel was that remote! Mom said that the squiggly line showing the road on Google Earth could be nothing else. Dad said "What squiggly line?"
In the end we found a little automated self-service gas station and managed to refuel. Phew!
We reached the hotel at 10.15 PM. Dad said in the comment of his booking.com hotel reservation that we would be arriving around 10 PM, so he ended up actually looking good! :oP
In reality, the plan was to leave the day before. In reality when we left last night at 1 AM we had a seven hour margin (the GPS said we would arrive at 3 PM non stop). In reality we used up all that margin, plus 15 minutes more (sleeping for 2+1+1 hours, eating, and so on). In reality we almost didn't make it!! :oO
Italy 2007: Lago di Ledro - 1
Last year, on our way back to Switzerland I'd noticed that Lago di Ledro seemed 'worth a closer look'. However, because of a rather tight reservation schedule for our return to Belgium we didn't have time to stop.
So, this year I'd asked my wife (the boss!) to make our hotel reservations in such a way that I'd have time to take some pictures en route, both at this lake and in Switzerland - just in case.
First, Lago di Ledro 'close up'.
buying hotel rooms
hotel dolci colli peschiera del garda
tavistock hotel london reviews
hotels business plan
5 star hotel in st lucia