BEIJING CITY COURTYARD HOTEL. COURTYARD HOTEL
BEIJING CITY COURTYARD HOTEL. HAWAIIAN HOTEL WEDDINGS
Beijing City Courtyard Hotel
- opened in June 2005 on Main Street, this newly-opened hotel features a number of bars including a piano bar.
- capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China; 2nd largest Chinese city
- The capital of China, in the northeastern part of the country; pop. 6,920,000. It became the country's capital in 1421, at the start of the Ming period, and survived as the capital of the Republic of China after the revolution of 1912
- Home of the 2008 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- For nearly half a century, multitudes of cyclists packed the dusty boulevards of Chinese cities, an image as evocative of the nation's identity as the Great Wall or the giant panda. Now, after decades of steady increases, the number of bicycles on China's streets has begun to fall.
- An incorporated municipal center
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- A large town
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
Beijing Hotel Caged Birds - 7695
We awoke to the sound of birds on our first morning in Beijing. Turned out to be caged birds, and there weren't many wild birds to be found in the city at all. :-(
(photo by Pat Jarrett, all rights reserved)
Carmel in the doorway of a Beijing courtyard hotel.
thailand five star hotels
park inn nottingham
salisbury white hart hotel
south beach hotel suite
leonardo hotel koln
underwater hotel in the keys
tahoe hotel deal