GUITAR CHORDS MUSIC : SCHILKE TRUMPET MOUTHPIECE.
Guitar Chords Music
- A guitar chord is a collection of tones usually sounded together at once,by dominic played on a guitar. It can be composed of notes played on a some adjacent or separate strings or all the strings together.
- A sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion
me playing guitar and managing to take a photo somehow... ( G chord :P haha)
basketball. guitar. photography.
that's what i'm about.
fur elise classical guitar tab
classical guitar sound
instruments in baroque music
sheet music for all instruments
selmer mark vi baritone saxophone
trinity octave mandolin
selmer soprano saxophones
hindi songs violin notes