MUSIC WITHOUT GUITAR - WEDDING CEREMONY GUITAR MUSIC.
Music Without Guitar
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way
- A sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
looking forward to taking some more pics in better light and more room than my kitchen floor! lol!
lyrics courtesy of Joss Stone...
No limit to your mind
Your endless love is open
To every race and kind
Could it be your blood runs golden
Baby if this world were mine
We would be singing in the Key of Life
When you're gone I can't survive
Cause I just can't be without my....music...
Music The Universal Language
Guitar player and singer on then 3rd. street promenade in Santa Monica.
© Bob Kramer, 2008. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
rossetti trumpet review
getzen 400 series trumpet
sax solos in pop songs
how to play the trumpet with braces
music instruments pictures
acoustic guitar notes chart
ghs mandolin strings
free shred guitar lessons
new buffet clarinet