BEGINNER ELECTRIC GUITAR PACKS
USED WOODEN CLARINETS. USED WOODEN
USED WOODEN CLARINETS. MANDOLIN FOLK MUSIC. AMAZING GRACE MY CHAINS ARE GONE FREE SHEET MUSIC.
Used Wooden Clarinets
16 things about me...
i was sort of tagged by "hopeful doubtful" (check out her photostream = amazing!) for this. here you go!
1. i was born on halloween and always thought it would be funny to have a black cat. i do, and no, i don't ride a broomstick :).
2. one of my earliest memories as child was recalling that i loved spaghetti so much that i thought i invented it. (somersaults too).
3. i'm not fond of people high fiving each other especially at sporting events. i understand the need to celebrate, but do you really think you and the other person had anything with the person catching the football, making the goal, etc.? i do, however, enjoy a thumb's up.
4. i do not like licking the stick on a popsicle or the wooden spoon that used to come along with small serving sizes of ice cream. we used to get them in elementary and high school. i hate the feeling of wood on my tounge. this is why i could never play the clarinet or the saxophone. instead, see below...
5. i played the flute beginning in the sixth grade all the way up until high school.
6. i danced on stage with the south african group "ladysmith black mambazo." they played at my undergraduate college and i was picked from the audience to go up with them. they are the group that was featured on paul simon's "graceland."
7. i used to have big, permed hair pretty much all of high school and college. hey, it was the eighties, what do you expect? my hair looked like david coverdale from the legendary hair band "whitesnake."
8. i used to be in the bowling club in the junior high.
9. i don't know how to swim. i had a very bad experience in third grade when my parents enrolled me for classes at our local ymca. in the past couple of years. many friends have tried in vain to help me learn. bryan, if you read this, thank you for patience and trying so hard to help me :).
10. when i was little, i wanted to become a vegetarian after seeing "charlotte's web." i wasn't allowed by my parents until i was on my own and did so soon after going away to school.
11. i've never watched an episode of "the simpsons" and i don't think i am missing out on anything. sorry, my favorite brother-in-law if you read this :).
12. i love, love, love watching the national spelling bees and used to long before they were popular and on prime time tv. my favorite year was the time the boy passed out and got up and finished the word :).
13. i've never met a brownie i didn't like.
14. one of my favorite movies is "xanadu". my best friend from junior high and i always thought that it was a hidden gem of a movie that was overlooked. more than likely i will never see the broadway version, i think they probably ruined it.
15. i want to be a horse owner. the best job i ever had was one summer in graduate school where i worked for six weeks at a horse camp. there were at least 20 horses and a dozen children each week. it is a miracle that no child (or horse) ever got hurt. i, however, fell off a horse during a trail ride. i was using a saddle that unbeknownst to me was old and the leather strap under the horse was brittle and snapped in half and i went FLYING off. luckily, i just got a little bruised and got right back on.
16. i will join the peace corps someday. i have long admired the work that they do and want to do my part to help and learn from another community beyond my immediate one in the united states.
They sure do not make these like they used to. This end plug is wooden and requires a tenon cork like a clarinet and it looks very classy. It is no doubt made of the same high grade grenadilla wood used to make Buffet Crampon clarinets.
easy mandolin music
guitar center musical instruments
bach megatone trumpet
miniature musical instruments
how to learn saxophone
chadash clarinet barrel
instrumental electronic music