Efficiency Of Refrigerator : Refrigerant Supplier
Efficiency Of Refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- The state or quality of being efficient
- The ratio of the useful work performed by a machine or in a process to the total energy expended or heat taken in
- the ratio of the output to the input of any system
- skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort; "she did the work with great efficiency"
- An action designed to achieve this
- (efficient) effective: able to accomplish a purpose; functioning effectively; "people who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons"-G.B.Shaw; "effective personnel"; "an efficient secretary"; "the efficient cause of the revolution"
Efficiency of Shimano IGHs
Figures and legends taken from Bicycle Quarterly, Autumn 2010
Interesting graph provided by Shimano regarding the mechanical efficiencies of two of their 8-speed IGHs. This may explain why in some speeds, the hub feels "slish" or harder to pedal than in another gear. Note the huge increase in efficiency when switching from 4th to 5th. This is much more pronounced in their lower end hub than in their higher end model.
However, from the perspective of a scientist who generates and scrutinizes such graphs daily, this graph, while interesting, is largely meaningless due to the unit-less y-axis. Are we supposed to be looking at percent efficiency? What is the axis range? If the y-axis in fact represents percent efficiency and the axis range spans 0-100% (for example), then the graph indicates a very pronounced effect from a practical standpoint (i.e., ~35% efficiency in 4th gear, and ~95% efficiency in 5th gear). But if, hypothetically, the axis range represents a narrow efficiency range--say 40-50%--then the peaks and valleys are largely insignificant in the real world (representing about 43% efficiency in 4th compared with 49% efficiency in 5th). Take-home message: be careful how you interpret this data!
Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan - Detroit
An $87,344 grant from the Walmart Foundation will allow Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan to improve the efficiency of its lighting, heating and air conditioning controls and the motors in its refrigerator department in the Detroit facility. The improvements are expected to save the food bank $27,186 a year – which it says is enough to buy 81,558 meals for the more than 450,000 people it serves. Both Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan locations are expected to reduce energy use by more than 339,000 kilowatt-hours annually.
anhydrous ammonia refrigerant
refrigerator 28 width
stainless steel refrigerator handle
refrigerator prices in india
gibson heavy duty commercial freezer