Painting Refrigerator Black : Best Rated Refrigerators : Blood Bank Freezer
Painting Refrigerator Black
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- The process or art of using paint, in a picture, as a protective coating, or as decoration
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- A painted picture
- creating a picture with paints; "he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- the act of applying paint to a surface; "you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
Breakfast Strawberries on Black
# Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200) [+]
# Aperture: f/1.4 [+]
# Focal Length: 85 mm [+]
# ISO Speed: 100 [+]
Strobist info and setup: I draped black cloth over a stool. I placed strip lights on each side and slightly behind (each on 4' with 2 bulbs, each bulb 40 watts at 5000k). This aided for focusing and add lighting of about a -3 to -2 EV. In a test shot the strawberries were visible but underexposed as I said by about -2 EV. 43" white satin umbrella with black backing on at camera right with SB-800 gelled at CTO 1/4. SB-800 set at M 1/32. White satin 43" umbrella with black backing behind and to the left high up at the ceiling (see setup shot) with SB-600 gelled at CTO 1/4. SB-600 at M 1/16. Both SBs triggered with Nikon CLS/AWS with IR pass through filter in front of on board flash.
I tried some with the second umbrella by me camera left but I got too hot of highlights and not enough exposure of rear strawberries. WB was set for flash and so I had some low warm light from the 5000k bulbs and additionally warming with the gel.
I shot at f/1.4 to control the depth of focus and make sure the attention was on the top strawberry. That worked fairly well, but I wanted even greater emphasis. So I then orton process with three layers. A gaussian blur of 20 applied to top layer and then with a layer mask I painted with a 50% brush over top the top most strawberry. While the gaussian blur contributes *some* the majority of the out of focus effect is simply from the amazing Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 AFD lens at f/1.4
**Real info**: Our strawberries are finally producing! We have been going out and picking strawberries from our patch. Sometimes eating them just then and there (brush the dirt off!). I got up Sabbath morning and took some out of the refrigerator and cleaned them while everyone slept. Here they are before I sliced them for our oatmeal (see another photo coming in my photostream). Wonderful strawberry aroma and delightful taste!
Quick Hour Sketch!
Song of the Day:
Scorched Earth by James Horner (Avatar)
OK do not know why I am obsessed with this cd right now. I find it really relaxing and captivating when doing art work or need to step away and just think.
The Days Note:
So woke up and went to a wonderful sermon today. Chilled in two different coffee shops with different people. Planned a photo shoot for tomorrow. Ran around down getting things. Stared into refrigerators and decided to make pancakes for dinner. Played isketch (an online pictionary) for two hours without noticing, had only played it once before and it was over a year ago. I was laughing really hard and won quite often, unusual for me. Had some tea. Set up an art corner drew an elephant and started painting it.
I am sorta in love with this sketch, it was hard to start painting over it. I can only hope for it to end up just as good. the sketch is good for me. I have no experience other then just playing around sketching. I do however like the looks of sketches over a fully completed drawing. Usually I have problem with proportions and muscles but this seemed to turn out exactly like I wanted.
Oh, and I did this in less then 30 mins
antique coldspot refrigerator
bulk cooking for the freezer
making fridge magnets
refrigerator for cars
west coast refrigeration
sub zero refrigerator reviews
refrigerator pizza dough