MODERN FURNITURE SHOWROOMS - FURNITURE SHOWROOMS
Modern Furniture Showrooms - Library Furniture Sale.
Modern Furniture Showrooms
- Modern furniture refers to furniture produced from the late 19th century through the present that is influenced by modernism. It was a tremendous departure from all furniture design that had gone before it.
- (showroom) an area where merchandise (such as cars) can be displayed; "in Britain a showroom is called a salesroom"
- (showroom) A room in a business set aside for the display of the company's products
- A room used to display goods for sale, such as appliances, cars, or furniture
- The word showroom has two distinct meanings including: A showroom is a large space used to display products for sale, such as automobiles, furniture, appliances, carpet or apparel.
meatpacking district design showroom
seen in a design showroom in Manhattan's meatpacking district. 29 9th Ave., NYC
DUX Furniture Headquarters Burlingame 1960
Architectural Record Magazine, January 1960
furniture stores in western mass
country wood furniture nh
scandinavian furniture stores
lane sofa furniture
basset bedroom furniture
hotel furniture manufacturers
bar furniture on sale