TRAINING DOGS TO STAY OFF FURNITURE : TEAK FURNITURE SALES
Training Dogs To Stay Off Furniture
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Fail to enter from the bar.
- keep off: refrain from entering or walking onto; "keep off the grass"; "stay off the premises"
- activity leading to skilled behavior
- The action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior
- education: the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
- (trained) shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training; often used as a combining form; "a trained mind"; "trained pigeons"; "well-trained servants"
- The action of undertaking a course of exercise and diet in preparation for a sporting event
- (dog) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- (dog) frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- (dog) chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
Tattle Tale Sonic Pet Training Alarm
Tattle Tale Sonic Pet Training Alarm This cat repellent is a pet training device that helps to keep cats off furniture and counters. Or use as a dog repellent to keep dogs out of rooms or off sofas. Know when kids are climbing to get into the cookie jar. The Tattle Tale is a pet product using structural vibration technology for pet training. This motion alarm uses a sensor that detects vibration in a surface or object without apparent motion. Animal paws or claws activate Tattle Tale when objects are touched or jumped upon. Tattle Tale sounds a startling 2 second tone to alert the owner and to startle the pet to get off fast. Dog training is easier with Tattle Tale. How "Tattle Tale" Pet Trainer works: Install the 9V battery. Select either the Tattle Tale's LO or HI vibration sensitivity. Place or hang the Tattle Tale on the object to be protected i.e. place on counter tops sofas etc. or hang on doors windows or cabinets. When this pet training alarm detects movement vibrations a loud tone sounds to startle the pet or the human. Tattle Tale "tattles" to the owner about the pet's actions while warning the pet to stay away or off. Most animals learn quickly to avoid the area or areas. Humane Effective Pet Training. Keeps Pets Off: Tables and Countertops Sofas Beds Plant Stands Garbage Car Hoods Or Being Some Place You Don't Want Them to Be. Reduces or Prevents Scratching Clawing & Climbing. Improve Dog Behavior with Tattle Tale Dog Training Device. Many Other Uses: Camping Travel Office Tattle Tale as Intruder Alarm: Hang the unit on a door. When the door is opened the alarm sounds. Safety & Security: Place or Hang the TATTLE TALE to Detect Tampering of: Doors Drawers Windows Gates Cabinets Any "Off Limits" Area Helpful Hints: If the Tattle Tale alarm is too sensitive set to LO or place Tattle Tale on soft cloth to reduce vibrations. Place Tattle Tale Pet Alarm on furniture to protect from pets. Works in any position: h
Stinkerbell and Zelda*
A Note to Stinkerbell and Zelda,
Dear Zelda and Stinkerbell,
The dishes with the paw prints on them are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find it aesthetically pleasing.
The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the objective. Tripping me does not help because I can fall faster than you can run.
I can not buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but rude behavior.
For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, and try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door I entered. I have been using the bathroom for years - Dog or Cat attendance is not required. If you do make your way in, there is no need to sit on my lap.
The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, and then go smell or lick the other dog or cat's butt. I can not stress this enough.
Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:
TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:
(1) They live here. You don't.
(2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it
(3) I like Zelda and Stinkerbell a lot more than I like most people.
(4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.
Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
(1) They eat less,
(2) They don't ask for money all the time,
(3) They are easier to train,
(4) They normally come when called,
(5) They never ask to drive the car,
(6) They don't smoke or drink,
(7) They don't want to wear your clothes,
(8) They don't have to buy the latest fashions,
(9) They don't need a gazillion dollars for college.
(10) You can have your pets nuetured.
Most of all it is important to remember cats and dogs need more attention than people do. It is worth it!
*Footnote: This was written with humor in mind. We are blessed to have Zelda and Stinkerbell in our lives. We do not own them, they are not our slaves. We simply share our lives with them, as they do with us. They are both loved and love us. They are well taken care of, and they take care of us. We belong to the same family.
10/15 My sister's new family member. She is 2 yrs. old, AKC registered. Tonight is Maggie's first night in her new home. Her previous owners were moving and were heartbroken to give her up, but I know she is in a good home and will be cared for and loved for many, many years to come.
I think I may have spoke too soon about Maggie Mae. She is beautiful, yes, but I just got a call from my sister, who took the day off to help her get aclimated with the house, cats, etc. She was practically in tears!!
Seems that everything the previous owners said the dog does NOT do, she DOES do! up on the furniture, peed on the floor, chews on anything she can get her mouth on, chases the cats, hates the harness, barks incessantly while in the crate.. . . . (why a 2 year old is still being crated is beyond me!) They said 'oh, she LOVES the crate'. "Loves wearing the harness". " Loves cats". NOT!!
I don't think dear Maggie Mae will be staying with my sister much longer.. . . The reason they want an older dog is because they don't have the time to spend on training from scratch as in a puppy. I don't think the previous owner has done much with this dog. It's really sad, she is so beautiful!
Mags is still with them. She has settled a very little bit but still cannot be trusted around the cats alone, but in the next week or so just may turn out to be the doggie we hope she can be. My BIL is working with her (and bonding, I might add . . .) they are sloooowly beginning to see a more aggreeable pooch. With excercise, work and perserverance! Gotta find that calm, submissive mind in there somewhere!! Oh, where is Cesar Milan when you need him?
Yesterday morning the dog went after the black and white kittie and the poor cat was shaking so bad that they both decided it was in the best interests of the cat, and peace in the house if they found another home for her (and before they bonded with her anymore than they already have)..
So, Maggie is now the proud owner of a home in the country with 4 doggie fenced acres to run safely on with her other doggie companion who she met last night and instantly became friends with. Her new mommy is a veterinarian with no children, just lots and lots of naminals. The woman's husband fell in love with Mags on sight. I guess he's even a strong enough man he was able to actually pick her up! A good strong man, that's what she needs.
So, goodbye Mags! It was nice to meet you (as you ran past me, swatted me with your wagging tail and slobbered on my pant leg. . . )
training dogs to stay off furniture
PetSafe Pawz Away Instant Pet Barrier (formerly the Innotek Indoor Zone-Pet Barrier) is designed by professionals to instantly keep your dog away from problem areas in your home -- no training necessary. Unlike other deterrents,the Instant Pet Barrier is totally cordless/wireless. You can put the Barrier near anything you want your pet to avoid the trash, kitchen counter, dining room table, baby's crib or protect your furniture. When using the Pet Barrier take these three simple steps: 1) select the area, 2) set the zone's protection coverage area between 2' and 12' feet in diameter, 3) fit the contoured collar to your dog or cat. Enjoy your pet free zone! Your dog collar will work with as many zones as you have problem areas. Zone 1 comes with a small dish and a collar. You put the dish in the area that you would like your dog to stay out of and set it from 2 to 12 feet. When the dog comes within the set "zone" the collar will admit a warning beep. If the dog comes closer the collar will admit a small "static" shock. If the dog comes closer, the level of stimulation will increase until the dog realizes the area is out-of-bounds! The collar does admit a shock, but its a static shock. It feel similar to when you rub your feet on the carpet and touch a door knob. It doesn't hurt, but is very annoying. You can purchase multiple dishes for different areas of your house, garden, ect. You can also purchase multiple collars depending on how many dogs you have.
baby furniture resale shops
furniture industry in nc
oasis furniture cover
diamond hard cabinet and furniture paint
painting over laminate furniture
red living room furniture
international furniture style
eclectic furniture austin