Goth make up pictures. Cristian dior makeup.
Goth Make Up Pictures
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A member of a Germanic people that invaded the Roman Empire from the east between the 3rd and 5th centuries. The eastern division, the Ostrogoths, founded a kingdom in Italy, while the Visigoths went on to found one in Spain
- A style of rock music derived from punk, typically with apocalyptic or mystical lyrics
- (gothic) characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German
- one of the Teutonic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the 3rd to 5th centuries
- A member of a subculture favoring black clothing, white and black makeup, and goth music
- peasant: a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
Vampires in PhotoBooth
After I graduated with a degree in theater, I was cast in a musical version of "Dracula" with a female Dracula lead (not me)....I was a vampyre who danced the "Thriller" dance before intermission....Richardson Community Theater...Ellen was a good friend and came to see it and then we went to take photo booth pictures. I loved my vampire make-up.
All Rights Reserved © 2007 Malaysia
Make up & Hairstyling: Me
Photo, Post Processing & Direction: Me
Wardrobe Stylist: Me
i never upload this before on flickr, and i love it when i browse trough her pictures.
top makeup schools
professional make up kits
natural beauty make up
wolfe fx makeup
discount organic cosmetics
make up work shop