HOTEL GALA - HOTEL
Hotel Gala - Pfister Hotel.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Gala is a Norwegian resort in the district of Gudbrandsdalen, catering for both winter and summer leisure activities. It is situated on the Peer Gynt trail, a ~100km cross-country touristroad.
- Gala is the debut compilation album by British shoegazing group Lush, which was first released in the US on November 13, 1990. The compilation was released as an introduction to the US market, comprising the band's first three EPs (in reverse chronological order) plus two additional tracks.
- a gay festivity
- A social occasion with special entertainments or performances
Gala PremiumBrand 2011
15 czerwca Hotel Westin, Warszawa
Hotel Gala, Vina del Mar
prices for hotel
pod hotel reviews
five star hotels france
hotel elba estepona thalasso spa
four star miami hotels
grand pacific hotel
austria haus hotel
03.11.2011. u 12:11 •