PEARL HOTEL GUANGZHOU. HOTEL GUANGZHOU
Pearl hotel guangzhou. Discount hotel south beach. Hamton inn and suites.
Pearl Hotel Guangzhou
- A city in southern China, the capital of Guangdong province; pop. 3,918,000. It is the leading industrial and commercial center of southern China
- a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China; the capital of Guangdong province and a major deep-water port
- major Chinese city near Hong Kong (also called Canton)
- Guangzhou (; ; jyutping: Gwong?zau?; Cantonese Yale: Gwongjau), also known as Canton or Kwangchow, is a sub-provincial city and the capital of the Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China. It is one of the five National Central Cities.
- gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
- bone: a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- A hard, lustrous spherical mass, typically white or bluish-gray, formed within the shell of a pearl oyster or other bivalve mollusk and highly prized as a gem
- a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- An artificial imitation of this
- A necklace of pearls
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Pearl River Haze
The Pearl River as seen one afternoon from my hotel room near the Guangzhou Exhibition Center. The smog over the city was... impressive.
gm 02727 Pearl River, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1983
Foggy wet morning on the banks of the Pearl River, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1983 as seen from a river bridge.
hotel san francesco assisi
hotels near opryland tn
south point hotel and spa
hotels near green park
cheap hotels in reims
pensione boutique hotel
apart hotel central sunny beach
nh excelsior hotel siena
bed and breakfast east texas
03.11.2011. u 11:28 •