CHEAP NEW YORK MOTEL. YORK MOTEL
Cheap New York Motel. Cheap Hotels Near Gatwick Airport. Eden Roc Miami Hotel.
Cheap New York Motel
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
DSCF6441-2 By 2070 or 2080, I will not be here.
1's side has a story. Everyone local from this town says.
It's a bad town. Kids hang around with bad bad people. Petty crimes and drugs and party culture. It's bad. Make humans rotten by they are 20 years old.
1 was born here and so on. By 17 he was pretty much traumatized but he weren't supposed to go to college or anything but can't stay in the town but no where to go for what either.
Then 1's half brother died from Heroine overdose. His brother was in jail because of drug issue but he got bailed out or released because of good behavior or something.
Then his mother - probably stepmother gave him some extra money - so that he can be out of jail and the first day out of jail he won't be penny less.
Then 1's brother called up a drug dealer immediately and bought decent amount of Heroine right away. And he overdosed himself. He was found dead by next day.
1 got outraged so tried to hunt down the dealer and so on. Revenge. Pursuit. Who took away my brother? Apparently 1 liked his brothers a lot.
Then 1 met with 2. They didn't plan on marriage or anything but they didn't notice 2 got pregnant until 2 was 6 month pregnant. Too late for aborting a baby.
So they got married. Moved to south. But they didn't have a fit with south. So they came back to this small bad town of north rust belt.
And 2 got pregnant again.
And back in this old town, 1 started to lose his balance. He can't feel okay. So he goes for drinks and parties and drugs. Another baby came.
2 says her mom got her in the same way. Not planned. Accidental relationship - and then her mom got pregnant - and she noticed it also way too late. and 2 was born.
And then those 2 brilliant girls - their kids.
1 never gets any real attention or understanding from surroundings. even from 2. 1 goes to counseling. Goes to rehab. Goes detox. Goes hospital.
But no one listens to him. He just gets more of chemical doses. Psychiatry pills. Take them regularly. Still he is out with friends - narcotics or underground stuff in circulation. Pot to drinks and all other stuff.
Hey, he's got an issue or issues - piled over him past 20 years or so. No one dealt with it. And his brain can't process it so he goes for substances to fuzz that wrong feeling.
Yeah but state sanctioned institutions are only allowed to issue more pills - more substances into his body, veins and brain.
It might work.
I think it won't work.
But that's the only allowed treatment. State sanctioned.
Hey, my name is New York Times and I report the coverage on this issue maybe every 5 years or 10 years. This NY state's treatment on drug addicts are least effective and most costly. Because we don't make sure "relapse" won't happen. We just put addicts in hospital for 2 weeks - with attendance and care and control, they'd be cold-turkeying for 2 weeks - but we have nothing institutionalized to prevent them doing drugs again.
But you know, state money circulate very well in that way.
Well, by all means no one is paid enough to attend all these troubled people and addicts - and their kids.
The scientists who worked on these psychiatry pills don't know those towns and cities. They never walk there. They never been there.
Or what are they doing? (very partial, limited scope science, or applying science to something very degrading...)
One night he crashes his car into the pole at gas station. Car is totaled. And his friends at the passenger seat decides going to break in the gas station and steal something. (what a silly idea.) And they got jailed.
1's father bails 1 out immediately. His father says it's okay. I can't listen to his problem. I don't think about how it's going to be. But I can't keep him in jail. I don't think about what's gonna happen next down the line - but I just bail him out without a thought.
Divorce. Custody. Who pays how much to whom. Court. 1 is in and out of hospital.
2 even can't think about really talking to 1.
Still a girl - one of their elder daughter has wide open world - psychology - perspective and intellect. She tells 1 in analogy that she doesn't want to be separated from her father.
That maybe the hope. She hasn't closed her world. Her father is there - naturally there and she just can feel and do things - in a flow.
[*One day we may really figure out what's wrong with adults - what's wrong with their capacity to disregard, wall, separate etc - really scientifically - how our brains do this.]
Come down to NJ/NYC - we will see South Plainfield, basically 1's same kind would be renting Motels and having cheap drinking and probably drug parties from Tuesday. Surrounding is a similar looking beautiful country side originally - farms and barns. Few times already we noticed how it smells and looks good - and nice as in upstate NY.
Soon I will meet Latinos in Queens. I would be on Line 1 and Line 4. I would come to see Flushing. I'd come to notice the pattern in land use and how each borough and ethnic community th
New Paltz Motel Lot
The parking lot of the cheap motel where we stayed in New Paltz, NY, which incidentally was right next to a very sketchy strip club. Seriously-- does this not look like a parking lot where Freddy or Jason or somebody would hunt you down? Believe me, at night, it was even creepier. I'm telling you, I have got to shoot a horror movie here sometime...
monopol hotel frankfurt
paramount hotel times square new york
hotels with jacuzzi in
coronado beach bed and breakfast
stay inn manchester
atlantica miramare beach hotel cyprus
03.11.2011. u 14:36 •