HOURLY MOTELS : MOTELS
HOURLY MOTELS : HURL ROCK MOTEL MYRTLE BEACH : SOUTH BEACH HOTEL DISCOUNTS.
- By the hour
- occurring every hour or payable by the hour; "hourly chimes"; "hourly pay"
- Those employees who work on a unit basis of pay with hour as the unit.
- (with numeral or fraction) At intervals measured in hours
- network newscast beginning at the top of the hour; the cast generally contains a commercial break at two and a half or three minutes past the hour and resumes a minute or a minute and a half later; most hourlies conclude at five minutes past the hour
- Every hour
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- (motel) a motor hotel
- The Motels are a New Wave music band from the Los Angeles area best known for "Only the Lonely" and "Suddenly Last Summer", both of which peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1982 and 1983, respectively. Their song "Total Control" reached #4 on the Australian charts in 1980.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Guest House Motel
Yet another great old motel ground into a dumpy, seedy place. It seems that Mom-n-Pop motels fair a lot better when not in urban areas. Sure, some close up, but you don't as often see the "hourly trade" or other dregs at them. They just seem to fade away, or become more long-stays (for locals). It must be hard to keep a motel nice for the travelling public when you're not on the main routes anymore.
Next to motels with garages, I love motels where you pull into a courtyard like this.
love motel in Seoul
love motels have hourly rates and are meant as places for unmarried people to get some privacy (or a place to bring an escort or a mistress presumably).
They also have reasonable overnight rates though, and they've kind of cornered the hotel market between "hostel floor" and "five stars" so they're pretty unavoidable. We don't really mind this because they're SO funny. Look at this wallpaper! The black panel at the end is not black but actually sparkly!
royal lancaster hotel lancaster gate
hotel la solitude lourdes
the inn at union square san francisco
red lion hotel grasmere
motel a tema
hotel viktorija riga
kensington house hotel in london
crillon paris hotel
hotel la tour maubourg
03.11.2011. u 14:29 •