LUXURY HOTEL FINDER - LUXURY HOTEL
Luxury hotel finder - Bargain hotel rate
Luxury Hotel Finder
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- (Luxury hotels) are like a small towns in themselves. Luxury refers to combination of facilities and style and something which one don't normally experience at home.
- The viewfinder of a camera
- Finder is a science fiction comic book series written, drawn, and published since 1996 by Carla Speed McNeil, and currently appearing free online at McNeil's website for later collection into trade paperback editions.
- A small telescope attached to a large one to locate an object for observation
- someone who comes upon something after searching
- A person who finds someone or something
- optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest
Lockheed Martin P-3 Orion
Lockheed Martin P-3 Orion
The P-3 Orion is a peerless airborne hunter. Its reputation as the ultimate submarine finder was achieved through more than 35 years of service, from the Cuban Missile Crisis to round-the-clock, low profile patrols throughout the Cold War. Today the P-3 is still very busy, remarkably well adapted for maritime patrol in the post-Cold War world. In fact, no other plane is better suited.
The P-3 can be outfitted with a variety of sophisticated detection equipment. Infrared and long-range electro-optical cameras plus special imaging radar allow it to monitor activity from a comfortable distance. It can stay aloft for extremely long periods, and its four powerful Allison T56-A-14 engines can fly at almost any altitude. And like all good hunters, the P-3 has no problem carrying weapons.
In addition to sub hunting, the P-3 is now called upon for peacekeeping and relief missions around the world. When civil war flared in Liberia, P-3s were the eyes and ears of forces protecting the U.S. Embassy. In Somalia, P-3s monitored street operations in Mogadishu from well off shore. In Rwanda, P-3s tracked large groups of refugees to help pinpoint relief efforts. Then in Desert Storm, P-3s logged more than 12,000 hours in 1,200 combat surveillance sorties. With capabilities like these, it is no wonder that somewhere above the earth, there is nearly always an Orion, serving as an eye in the sky.
I am butch in my Finder spiral (drawn by the extraordinary Carla Speed McNeil), am I not?
To the left of my watch is J. Kevin Carrier, fellow Engineer.
Photo by Gerry Swanson.
hotel le sevigne paris
basel airport hotels
best hotels in casablanca
unique small hotels
international hotels group
bed and breakfast in kona
03.11.2011. u 14:28 •