Hotel maingau frankfurt. Patricia grand motel. Rio hotels
Hotel Maingau Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main (, ), commonly known simply as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany, with a 2009 population of 672,000. The urban area had an estimated population of 2,295,000 in 2010.
- The Bezirk Frankfurt, also Bezirk Frankfurt (Oder), was a district (Bezirk) of East Germany. The administrative seat and the main town was Frankfurt (Oder).
- A commercial city in western Germany, in the state of Hesse; pop. 654,000. Full name Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt on the Main: a German city; an industrial and commercial and financial center
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Frankfurts "Gut Stubb", wie er bei den Einheimischen hei?t. Einst Mittelpunkt gro?er historischer Ereignisse (Kaiserkronungen, Turniere, Festspiele) ist der Platz vor dem Rathaus Romer auch heute noch Zentrum zahlreicher Grossveranstaltungen.
Hotel we stayed at in Frankfurt...it was in the Sachsenhausen area
holiday accommodation in rome
cape may hotel motel
reservas de hotel
south beach oceanfront hotel
cracovia hotel krakow
carriage house inn calgary