Santika Hotel Bandung - Hotel Villa Del Mare - Book Hotels In India
Santika Hotel Bandung
- The Santika Club fire occurred on January 1, 2009 (Thai report usually occurred on December 31, 2008) in the Santika Club nightclub in Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand near Thong Lo Road.
- a city in Indonesia; located on western Java (southeast of Jakarta); a resort known for its climate
- Bandung (pronounced ) (Indonesian: Kota Bandung) is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia, and the country's third largest city, and 2nd largest metropolitan area in Indonesia, with 7.4 million in 2007.
- Bandung, sirap bandung, or air bandung is the name of a drink popular in Malaysia and Singapore. It consists of milk flavoured with rose cordial syrup, giving a pink colour. The drink originated during the British colonial days of Singapore.
- A city in Indonesia; pop. 2,056,900. Founded by the Dutch in 1810, it was the capital of the former Dutch East Indies
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Hotel Santika Bandung boasts 76 rooms set in cool and lush surroundings and offers guests a refreshing alternative to other destinations in tropical Indonesia. Only 20 minutes from the airport, close to the train station and just 5 minutes from the nearest shopping center, Hotel Santika Bandung is designed for both business and leisure travelers. Its calm and soothing environment and superb accommodation are ideal for both long and short stay guests.
This club in Thonglor, Bangkok, has had a major fire tonight, New Year's Eve, 31 December 2008. Many people killed. Ironically, I took this photo late afternoon same day, 31 December, 2007.
lotus hotel luxor
promenade hotel budapest
atlas essaouira hotel
budget accommodation perth
yellowstone lodge hotel
green field hotel hoi an
san carlos plaza hotel resort convention center
hotel le golfe cassis
the worlds most expensive hotel
clybaun hotel galway