MIRAMARE BEACH HOTEL LIMASSOL. HOTEL ROOMS WITH JACUZZIS.
Miramare Beach Hotel Limassol
- The Beach Hotel is an historic de-licensed pub in the inner west Sydney suburb of Rozelle, above White Bay. It is currently a private residence after having been in a long state of abandonment.
- The Beach Hotel was a seasonal resort in Galveston, Texas. It was built in 1882 by architect Nicholas Clayton, at a price of US$260,000 (US$ in today's terms) to cater to vacationers. Owned by William H. Sinclair, the hotel opened on July 4, 1883 and was destroyed by a mysterious fire in 1898.
- The Miramare Castle (Castello di Miramare; Slovene:Grad Miramar, Schlo? Miramar) is a 19th century castle on the Gulf of Trieste near Trieste, northeastern Italy.
- Limassol or Lemesos (???????, Lemesos; Limasol or Leymosun) is the second-largest city in Cyprus, with a population of 228,000 (2008). It is the largest city in geographical size, and the biggest municipality on the island.
- A port on the south coast of Cyprus, on Akrotiri Bay; pop. 143,000
Limassol in January
By the Miramare Hotel, in the tourist Area of Limassol, Cyprus... NO Tourists...to be seen... ! Just Veta sitting in the shade - at this time of year the Sun is low and the glare is strong when sunny.
Woodgate Beach Hotel Motel, Woodgate, Qld.
195 Esplanade, Woodgate.
There's a hotel in there somewhere, I promise.
rates for motels
palace hotel milano
excelsior grand hotel malta
hotel europa copenhagen
hotel jungla caribe
luxury accommodation loch lomond