Hotel Tribeca Grand - The Casablanca Hotel - Bevonshire Lodge Motel Los Angeles
Hotel Tribeca Grand
- Tribeca (sometimes stylized as TriBeCa) is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York in the United States. Its name is a portmanteau composed of the words "Triangle below Canal Street". Tribeca is bounded by Canal Street, West Street, Cortlandt Alley, Broadway, and Chambers Street.
- An acronym for "Triangle Below Canal". An upscale Manhattan neighborhood that's home to many celebrates and the Tribeca Film Festival.
- A residential and commercial section of southern Manhattan in New York City, noted for its factory lofts converted into apartments. Its name is derived from Triangle Below Canal Street
- TriBeCa was a television drama anthology series created by David J. Burke and co-produced with Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal for TriBeCa Productions in 1993. The series theme song, "Keep It Going," was performed by the alternative hip hop artist Me Phi Me.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- (of a person) Of high rank and with an appearance and manner appropriate to it
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- Designed to impress through scale or splendor
- Magnificent and imposing in appearance, size, or style
- expansive: of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
- august: of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
Tribeca Grand lobby
The view of the rather plush lobby bar in the Tribeca Grand, taken from the 8th floor. I really liked the big tiled tables.
Lobby of Tribeca Grand. iPhone with Tilt-Shift App
hotel gallia marrakech
reeves motel cape may
myrtle beach hotel and resorts
hotels with spas
accommodation in koh phangan
hotels close to charlotte airport
hotel beds usa
difference in hotel and motel
holiday inn job