CHARLES RIVER HOTEL : BLEU RIVAGE HOTEL CANNES.
Charles River Hotel
- A river that flows for 60 miles (100 km) through eastern Massachusetts, between Cambridge and Boston, to Boston Harbor
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an American corporation specializing in a broad spectrum of pre-clinical and clinical laboratory services for the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries.
- Charles: a river in eastern Massachusetts that empties into Boston Harbor and that separates Cambridge from Boston
- The Charles River is an long river that flows in an overall northeasterly direction in eastern Massachusetts, USA. From its source in Hopkinton, the river travels through 22 cities and towns until reaching the Atlantic Ocean at Boston. It is also sometimes called the River Charles.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
View of Charles River from a Boston Hotel (Posterized)
Yesterday I posted a photo of the Charles River that I took during a trip into Boston last Thursday. (A friend who was visiting Boston had a hotel room with a spectacular view from the thirty-fifth floor.) The post for today is the same photograph, but this time posterized using Painter IX. This photo is proof that is a good thing to have friends in high places.
A view of the Charles River from the Boston University Bridge. Downtown Boston is in the background, BU is to the right. This was taken on my walk back to the hotel (the tallish building on the left) from my conference at BU. Weather-wise, this was definitely the best day of the trip.
hotel charlotte airport
buenos aires hotel
estalagem hotel porto seguro
become a hotel manager
the milford plaza hotel
budget hotel rooms
hotel continental in oslo