Hotel wroclaw : Patong beach hotels map : 5 star hotels mayfair.
- Wroclaw (Breslau) is the chief city in south-western Poland, situated on the River Oder (Odra). Wroclaw is the capital of Silesia and, also of Lower Silesian Voivodeship. Over the centuries, the city has been either part of Poland, Bohemia, Austria, Prussia or Germany.
- An industrial city on the Oder River, in western Poland; pop. 643,000
- a city in southwestern Poland on the Oder
- Often incorrectly called Rocklaw. Phonetically, this is pronounced Frotswaf.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
...old hotel in Wroclaw...
...at this time absolutely deserted & tenantless...
street "Na Grobli"
Inside the Hotel Monopol Wroclaw
Margit and Paul Epstein married here
last minute accommodations
opryland hotel tn
hotel elba carlota
hotel pullman paris tour eiffel
budget hotels berlin
compare hotel rooms
shilo inn salem