BIGGER EYES MAKE UP : ALIMA MINERAL MAKEUP
Bigger Eyes Make Up
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- Grown up
- large or big relative to something else
- (big) extremely well; "his performance went over big"
- (big) large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas
- Of a large or the largest size
- (eye) look at
- (eye) the organ of sight
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- opinion or judgment; "in the eyes of the law"; "I was wrong in her eyes"
She who saw the Light
Me voila revenu du pays des fantomes,
Mais je conserve encor, loin des muets royaumes
Le teint pale des morts.
Mon vetement, pareil au crepe funeraire
Sur une urne jete, de mon dos jusqu’a terre
Pend au long de mon corps.
Je sors d’entre les mains d’une mort plus avare
Que celle qui veillait au tombeau de Lazare ;
Elle garde son bien :
Elle lache le corps, mais elle retient l’ame ;
Elle rend le flambeau, mais elle eteint la flamme,
Et Christ n’y pourrait rien.
Je ne suis plus, helas ! Que l’ombre de moi-meme,
Que la tombe vivante ou git tout ce que j’aime,
Et je me survis seul ;
Je promene avec moi les depouilles glacees
De mes illusions, charmantes trepassees
Dont je suis le linceul.
Je suis trop jeune encor, je veux aimer et vivre,
O mort… et je ne puis me resoudre a te suivre
Dans le sombre chemin ;
Je n’ai pas eu le temps de batir la colonne
Ou la gloire viendra suspendre ma couronne ;
O mort, reviens demain !
Theophile Gautier, Tire du receuil La Comedie de La Mort
I have returned from the land of ghosts,
But still, I maintain the pale shade of the dead
Far away from silent kingdoms
My clothes resemble a funeral dress
On an urn, thrown from my back to the ground
Hanging along my body.
I come from the hands of a death
More miserly than the one who wept at the tomb of Lazarus;
She looks after her keep:
She releases the body, but retains the soul;
She renders the torch, but fans the flame;
And Christ would have no say.
But Alas! I am no more than a shadow of my former self,
A living tomb where lies all that I love,
Survived only by myself;
With me, I carry iced mortal remains
Of my illusions, charming and passed away
Of which I am the shroud.
I am still too young; I want to love and to live,
O death, I can’t bring myself to follow you
On your somber path;
I haven’t had the time to build the column
Where glory will come to suspend my crown;
O death, come back tomorrow!
This sHOOT was a HOOT
Me as an OWL...
Make up & photo: Me
WOW I can't believe that it has been 13 days since I, Myself, appeared on my stream!! I have done several model shoots, 2 portrait shoots and a wedding. So keeping busy!!!
wedding makeup for asians
best makeup aging skin
how apply eye makeup
costume face makeup
mobile make up artists
barefaced mineral cosmetics mineral
bright makeup looks
electronic makeup artist
make up air ventilation
tribal belly dance makeup