Decorating cabinet tops. Office door decorating ideas. Ceremony chair decorations
Decorating Cabinet Tops
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- A cupboard with drawers or shelves for storing or displaying articles
- a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- A wooden box, container, or piece of furniture housing a radio, television set, or speaker
- (in the US) A body of advisers to the President, composed of the heads of the executive departments of the government
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be taller than
- (top) the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
Torta Mazzo di Rose / Bouquet of Roses Cake (top view)
make this cake for the 90th birthday of an aunt of my hubby (it wasn't THE birthday cake since another aunt did it). At the beginning I tought of making a little cake. But as I was afraid that my aunt keeps the cake in her display cabinet without eating it, I deceided to make a dummie cake. She was very satisfied with her present. Only one uncle was not so happy, and said to me : " Don't make such a joke anymore, I want to eat the cake the next time !!!"
The "cake" was 14 cm (5 1/2 ") and about 25 cm (10") high. Before making it, this cake seems to me very easy and quick to do, but finally it needs a lots of time to make all the stems, and all the roses (here about 140 roses !!!).
Reaser bonnet-top in Pale Canary
A 1920s full-form bonnet-top china cabinet with full fret-work lattice door, by Reaser Furniture Company, moderately distressed in Pale Canary, unpainted original hardware. This furniture company made some of the most impressive, lively, and unusual forms, especially china cabinets. I always look for their pieces.
beach themed home decor
how to decorate a long room
modern decor bedroom
cheap african decor
decorative wall painting business
deco cake decorating
office christmas decoration