DECORATE A RESTAURANT - DECORATE A
DECORATE A RESTAURANT - DECORATOR BLOG
Decorate A Restaurant
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- a building where people go to eat
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
This is the lady who served us at our fancy meal in a triaditional restaurant in Kanazawa. She wore a dark blue kimono decorated with sprays of small, cream flowers and looked extremely elegant, though she was very warm and almost chatty with us, really friendly, and ever so slightly flustered by having her picture taken on her own.
To the left you see the area we sat at, in chairs with wheels and just in front of the counter where they prepare the seafood (though I couldn't see anything, the wood was too high). At the back you can see a plasma screen TV broadcasting Kanazawa TV, and, that day, talking about the typhoon that came nowhere near us but made it very, very windy for a day, something for which we were quite thankful as it was so hot.
Deventer - Brink 28.
Fred & Douwe Deventer found on the Brink attractive. For the heated patio door offers room for about fifty guests. Inside guests and staff to move freely through the surprisingly deep space, which is decorated with a playful, raised stage and a tight, 15 meters long bar. The comfortable sofas and chairs offer the opportunity for a relaxing drink or a delicious meal with your friends. The kitchen is open daily from 11.00 to 22.00 hours. If the kitchen is approved, Fred & Douwe remains the site of the city.
outdoor decor ideas
above cabinet kitchen decor
lighthouse lawn decoration
birthday decorating ideas
decorative garden faucet
christmas office decorations
disney's cars room decor
retro diner decor
butterfly room decor
11.11.2011. u 07:34 •