DRAPE MYSELF IN VELVET - LACE CANOPY BED
Drape Myself In Velvet
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- Soft downy skin that covers a deer's antler while it is growing
- a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- A closely woven fabric of silk, cotton, or nylon, that has a thick short pile on one side
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
The best train seat in the universe
As my good friend George used to say..."If it was socially acceptable I'd drape myself in velvet!"
If it was socially acceptable, I would drape myself in velvet.
blinds chalet coupon
patio rollup shades
memphis shades fats
roman shades curtain
shade loving ornamental grasses
design view blinds instructions
10x10 canopy cover