DECORATIVE MIRROR : METAL TEXAS STAR DECOR : WALL DECOR KIDS ROOMS.
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Relating to decoration
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- Correspond to
- reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
Score another one! This is about 24" high and 17" wide. A good size and with lots of busy-ness! It had hangers at both ends but I felt the other way it looked like it had a beard.
2008 - 07 - 11 - mirror
Neither Toni nor I remember where this decorative mirror came from. Maybe a yard sale find.
christmas tree decorations for kids
ideas to decorate a cake
decorating wine theme
decorative wall coverings
home decor beach theme
decorative votive candles
special events decorations