T shirt tall size : T shirt long sleeve white.
T Shirt Tall Size
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
- cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
Jersey Shore Story
I'm not into posting self-portraits or family snapshots, but there is a story here. This is a hastily set-up shot of me, my very tall son-in-law, Chris, and my grandson, Cam.
I grew up in, and lived in and around Philadelphia for many years, and I spent a lot of time, year-around, at Seaside Heights, the town in which the "Jersey Shore" TV show is shot. The show features a bunch of overly-hormoned morons, who I detest, as does everyone else who has been there beyond the typical summer vacation. My wife and I watched a total of about 10 minutes of the first episode, and now cringe every time we hear how popular the show is. My wife's sister, Judy, who we see rarely, came for a visit after having stopped by her old haunts in N.J.. She and my wife are from very near Seaside Heights. Not being a TV watcher or entertainment news fan, Judy knew nothing of the show, and felt these "Jersey Shore" T-shirts were the perfect gifts ... everybody got one. We appreciated her thoughfulness, but my wife and I had no intention of ever wearing them, at least not until the TV show was long dead.
I was first alerted to the need to take some pictures on the last day of my sister-in-law's visit when my wife grabbed me in the hallway, ripped the green T-shirt out of it gift bag and jabbed it at me. "Judy wants some family photos and it's getting dark! Put this on!". I hurriedly gathered my gear and a tripod and set up in the front yard, while all the family members milled around impatiently.
So here I am, "smiling" for my camera. And half my shots showed the size label still stuck to the front of the shirt.
Canon FD 85mm f1.8 @ f1.8.
9/14/03 Mom's having to deal with the life of a "girly girl". We put some shorts and a T-shirt on her this morning, bu
Mom's having to deal with the life of a "girly girl". We put some shorts and a T-shirt on her this morning, but she decided that she wanted to wear her flowery green dress instead.
The picture at the front door will give you an idea of the scale we're dealing with. At her 18 month checkup, she was 36 inches tall, which is off the age-scale, about the size of an average three year-old.
christian t shirt company
pregnant t shirt
irish pride t shirt
long sleeve t shirt mens
juniors graphic t shirts
the burn t shirt company
t shirt art design
printing t shirt designs